Saturday, October 4, 2008

I am such an IDIOT!!!

I know I should answer EVERY call I get, but... I was so tired today from our trip to the trade day that I took a nap when we got home. I was snoozing good and the phone rang. I didnt recognize the number (was from a different area code and for some reason, I was thinking it was VA, - why, I have no idea, so I didnt answer.) Five seconds later, my cell phone rings, same number and it was Brock. I will NEVER let a call go unanswered again. I KNOW better!!! I feel like an idiot. He said I only have 3 minutes to talk and you wasted 2 of 'em by not answering the home phone, but... he was just playing with me. I told him I would NEVER let a call go unanswered again. They were just getting used to how it works there, so he should be able to call more often. If I get to talk to him as much as I have (of course, it is never enough), but more than I expected, his deployment to Iraq wont be so bad. I have talked to him via online and/or seen him on webcam and now talked to on the phone just about every day since last Saturday. He is such a great young man and I miss him so much! Keep him, his unit and all of our troops in your thoughts and prayers!!!

No comments: