Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Award


I received this award from Bec at Country Keepsakes, Diane at Pinafores and Knickerbockers and Liz at Craft From My Heart. I thank each of you for thinking of me!

The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. Tell us how you’ve come to have an attitude of gratitude.

1. Krista Clyburn of WAHM ADDICTS
2. Ellen Lavinas of The Sample Bag
3. Kate at The Shopping Mama
4. Cindy at Rowdy Grandma
5. Christine at Superdiva Diet
6. Nicole at There Once Was A Girl
7. Aria at Aria'z Link
8. Carolee at Working In Jammies
9. Carebear at Two Under Two, Whew!
10. Vicki at Luna's Mystic Realm

6 comments:

Carolee Hollenback said...

Hey, I just read you nominated me for an award!

That is too cool!

And congrats on yours!

The Shopping Mama said...

Thanks!! My first blogging award. That was so nice of you!

SUPER FIT DIVA said...

Hey there! Thank you so much for the "gratitude"! You truly are terrific! God Bless! Christine (alias SUPER DIVA)!

Hit 40 said...

Very nice! Great work passing on the love!

Thank you for the birthday greetings :-)

SUPER FIT DIVA said...

Thanks Lisa--you are the best for listening! Sounds like you have a terrific family! If you or your family need any help with their "get fit" challenge, let me know! If there is a particular topic you want me to blog about, let me know!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Lisa I really appreciate your support!!