Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weight loss

I am on a mission! Weight loss and toning before beach! LOL - We are hopefully going to the beach in July and I am on a mission to get 50+ pounds off by then. I have been slowly losing and have lost over 15+ pounds. I really want to tone up my arms too. I have a treadmill, weight bench, ab-roller and a gym like thing we got from Sears that you can do all kinds of exercises with, arms, abs, thighs, legs, etc.. I am going to be working out long and hard the next few weeks (months, really) and get in the best shape of my life. For those of you who want to join in and/or stay in touch, head over to http://wahmaddictssocial.ning.com and join the weight loss group. No fees to join and you can also check out valuable tools and resources if you are a business owner! Be sure to stop by and enter in the free drawing at www.wahmaddicts.com . Over $3000 in prizes - vacations, iPod, etc... some really great prizes and all you have to do is enter.

4 comments:

Hit 40 said...

Nice weight loss tips! I need to think about a plan. The middle age weight has started to creep up on me.

Thank you for following me!! I am going to stalk you too!!!

Cathy said...

Wow, Lisa, 50 pounds is a big goal. And congratulations on the 15 so far. Take it a little easy though. Thanks for visiting me.

Kim said...

If you have some "tone up my arms" magic, I'd love to hear it!

Military Momz said...

I am going to use that exercise thingy and see how it goes. My youngest son is going on a cruise in June with his friend and he and his dad are going to be working out with me. Making it a family affair and the biggest loser gets a prize.