Tuesday, February 24, 2009

17 days and counting.... Come on MARCH 11

As I sit here, I think about seeing my son, whom I have not seen since the end of September. I can picture him getting off the plane and seeing his smile! I told him I would be taking a Greyhound bus to CA, LOL, but we will probably drive this time instead of flying. I would really like to take a train, something I have never done before.

I am watching Sanford and Son and it is funny. I love Fred. I remember years and years ago, watching this show with my dad. I just talked to my oldest son. He is sick. Wish I could take him some chicken noodle soup and baby him. He is very artistic and can also rap. He made a song dedicated to me and his dad and I just cried when I heard it! I let a friend listen to it yesterday and she loved it. Said he really needed to focus on this talent as he is really good!

My baby is spending the night with his grandma. She says he takes care of her. He is her legs at the store and helps her around the house.

I thank God everyday that he blessed me with such wonderful children; well, young men.

4 comments:

Heather Mac said...

Good lookin group you have there! Thanks for all you do Lisa!

kim said...

there's just something awesome about being the momma to sons, isn't there? :) You've got some very handsome boys there...

DiPaola Momma said...

Oh you need to get one of those countdown widgets! Wow what guys you've got there:)

Stopping by with your clicky Click Fest wub today.. I clicked on the Black Visa card, I want one.. but I also want the government to pay the bill.. he he he

Cathy said...

Wow, Lisa, only 17 days now! That is so wonderful. Your youngest is sweet to help his grandmother. Their picture is cute.