Saturday, February 21, 2009

27 days and counting

Okay, so we are in the 20s now and I am getting excited! Just thinking about seeing my young man is enough to bring tears to my eyes. So many people are already wanting time with him when he gets here. His dad, brothers, his grandma, aunt and uncle, cousins, not to mention all of his friends. Will I get any time with him? YES, lol, he has already promised me a whole day and we also plan to take a trip to the beach somewhere if we can... We also intend to have Christmas with him. We even left the Christmas tree up, just moved it downstairs into his old room. So... I am eagerly awaiting his return. Thanks to all of you who have joined me in my countdown!!!

1 comment:

kim said...

I'm so happy for you, that he's so close to coming home. The days are gonna seem like they're crawling, especially the closer it gets...I bet he's got the date circled on his calendar in bright red marker as well :)

hey, I'm doing my 100th post giveaway today thru Weds, you need to come to my blog and put your entries in..it's a good one!!