Friday, March 13, 2009

Countdown is here and I cant go to CA :(

Well, the time is here. My son is on his way back to CA and I am not going to be able to go, which really makes me sad. I had so wanted to be there when his plane lands! But... Guess I will just start on the countdown until he gets leave to come home, which will be in May. Bummer! I so wanted a hug from him this weekend! They kept changing the times at the last minute. He was supposed to leave on the 19th, then the 11th then it was today. But... maybe things will work out and I will find a way to go. Just hope my inside source keeps me updated so... maybe I can be there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Lisa, I am sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it there...but how exciting that he is on his way home. Although the military is great, it can be a "wonder" time whenever they are on their way home. But on the positive he is on his way home...and being in the states..at least you know he is outta there. Thanks for letting us know.
Love to you and your family!!

Unknown said...

What a disappointment...but so happy he is back....he's getting closer!!!