Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just got word from my inside source.... LOL

Okay, my "inside" source told me they should be landing in CA on Friday, so needless to say I am looking up airline reservations, Amtrak, debating on whether to drive, etc... I want to be there so bad when my son steps off that plane. I doubt they will let us up there, but I can sure be standing down in baggage. Thanks to one of Brock's good friends, he is keeping me updated, so we can surprise Brock if things work out and we get to go! I must say I am very excited at the prospect of driving (I eventually want to go to every state in the US) and/or taking Amtrak, which we have never done before, but hey, an airplane is just fine as well. Whatever gets me there! I am so excited I can barely stand it. Just thinking about seeing the smile on his face when he sees us makes it all worth it. He doesnt think we are coming, in fact, told us that he would be busy and that it was okay if we couldnt so... guess who will be the loudest, crying the most, mom at LAX!!! I think it will be me! LOL I appreciate all the kind thoughts, words and prayers from you guys and will keep you updated!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so close my prayers are still will all of you

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to hear what you decide. I'm sure that the trip will be exciting no matter how you get there. :D

Carolee Hollenback said...

How exciting!I don't think I could stand it!

Shelby-WAHM said...

I can't imagine how excited you are! I am excited for you. Please let us know how the re-union goes!

The Queen Mommy said...

So fantastic! I'm so happy for all of you. I pray God wraps you up in His unwavering love and that you all feel His Presence at your reunion!

Teresa said...

I know you can't wait! Take pictures!

LunaWolf said...

WOW the excitement I could feel through the words in this post, had me in tears at the end imagining what you will be feeling.

Thank you for all the comments and for following my blog too!

I still want to order one of the cookbooks.

kim said...

my heart is so full of joy for you right now :) I am waiting for the day we go to NC to get Jordan off the plane from Iraq....*sigh*.. :)