Monday, March 2, 2009

Excited about so many things....

Of course, first off and the most exciting is the fact that it is only 9 more days till my son leaves Iraq. Second is that my business www.militarymomz.com is going to be written up in an AR newspaper on Thursday. I am so excited! I just spoke with a very nice reporter, and he said to check out his paper Thursday. I will post the link! One think I have learned over the past couple months is you have to keep pushing and working to get your name out there!

4 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

Hi there

I'm also excited for you to see your son!!!!

The teleseminar recording will be emailed to all those who can't make it "live" but you have to have registered for the call :)

Cathy said...

Everything sounds great. I know the Lord can promote you, but I guess I need to work a little more with my music website. Thanks for your sweet comment. I had just left the nasty GW.

Unknown said...

That is great news about your son.
Your letter for your blog is "P".

Have fun

kim said...

awesome news for you!! we got word last week that Jordan could be coming home in July instead of August! (If I've already mentioned that, forgive me..but I'm so excited that I can't quit talking about it..lol)